1) Employee engagement survey
The Valuable Workplace EngageX360 survey is the ultimate employee engagement survey. Engaged employees are committed to their work, and actively contribute to organisational performance. An employee engagement survey is an objective measure of staff behaviours, perceptions, and satisfaction with their work in order to assess their level of engagement.
Why run the EngageX360?
An employee engagement survey helps you to:
- Assess your company’s performance on a range of HR and management practices linked to key people and financial outcomes
- Involve your staff in the organisational development process
- Monitor your performance over time
- Act on issues identified in the survey
- Measure the effectiveness of change initiatives
How it benefits.
- A research validated survey, that showcases the employee engagement through our propreitary EmployeeX360 Research Model.
- An extensive industry benchmarks study to assess your performance relative to other organisations in your sector.
- You can choose our standard survey, or customise your own questions with support from our experienced consultants.
- We provide comprehensive, easy-to-interpret reports. Our recommendations help you prioritise focus areas likely to lead to greater return on investment.
- We deliver value for money, with high level reporting for smaller organisations, and in-depth departmental level reporting for organisations up to 20,000 staff.
- Pre-survey communications to maximise response rate, and post survey action planning to identify underlying issues and solutions.
Leadership Engagement Survey
LeadX360 Survey: The Leadership Engagement 360 degree Survey
Transformational and inspirational leaders are critical to an organisation’s success, and so it is important to develop leadership engagements and skills in your organisation. The LeadX360 Survey helps achieve this by assessing leader behaviours and effectiveness based on feedback from those ‘all around’ them, including peers, subordinates and managers. This multi-rater feedback informs personal strengths and development needs in order to improve leadership performance.
Why run LeadX360 Survey
Conducting the LeadX360 helps to:
- Obtain feedback from multiple stakeholders about a leader’s performance and management style
- Inform personal strengths and development needs, and support long-term self development of your leaders
- Understand organisation wide leadership capacity, and assist in the design of targeted leadership development programs
- Monitor your leader’s performance over time
- Measure the effectiveness of your leadership development programs
Benefits of the LeadX360 Survey.
- A research validated survey, with detailed and transparent Analysis
- We have a track record having provided feedback to over 500 leaders in commercial, government and not-for-profit organisations. Our extensive research and analysis help to evaluate the performance relative to other leaders in the industry.
- We provide comprehensive, easy-to-interpret reports for each leader and also for the leadership team as a whole, helping you understand organisational wide leadership development needs
- We can breakdown the results across rater groups, allows individuals to obtain a more detailed understanding of the feedback provided
- You can expect quick turnaround, with instant reports from our automated self-service tool, or up to 4 weeks with our full-service reporting
- We support you with best practice advice on survey design, administration, analysis and reporting